Saturday, October 15, 2011

Girls Night In!

My post today is a little late since last night, I was 9 years old again.  I was in Mira Mesa, CA at my friend Evie's house for a Girls Night In!  My sister Pam and another good friend, Kendra were also in attendance.  It was a lot of fun just sitting around having  snack food, wine coolers and talking girl talk, dancing and singing to the oldies, "70's & 80's music".  We enjoyed the cool weather outside in the backyard.  We covered every topic possible and took care of a lot of the world problems in case we are ever asked for our advice.  At 2:00am we decided it was time to turn in and after more talk and laughter we did slowly get to sleep.  This morning we were all up by 7:00 but talked until sometime after 8:00.  We had breakfast then collect our things and headed home.  It was a wonderful, stressfree evening and I am blessed to have such a great sister and friends.
Today, I head back to Menifee where we will be until Monday when we make our final move  back to Oceanside for one last time before we begin our trip back to the East Coast.  We have truely enjoyed Southern California.  I have more pictures of Hollywood and will be posting them in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment