Friday, April 20, 2012

Breaking A New Record

When I was on Facebook today I came across the saying that I posted about breaking my record for most consecutive days lived and realized every morning when I wake up I break a new record.  What an accomplishment achieved every morning when all I have to do is open my eyes.  So, what to do with my new day?   Almost anything I want!  Yesterday I spent it with friends through out the afternoon and evening and I enjoyed every minute of it.  The tough part of traveling is not being with your friends but with cell phones and texting or Facebook it is easy to keep in contact and follow what is happening.  There is always Skype if I need a one on one or a face to face.  Today will be a quiet day for catching up with things around the RV and since the weather is suppose to be rainy it works out well.  Happy Friday to all and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment