Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day Two of NAU and Oak Creek Canyon

This is day two of NAU (Northern Arizona University) and Oak Creek Canyon.  I was not able to create slideshows for the pictures I took due to the internet being down so today I am posting both slideshows.  It has been nice during the day, sunny and in the 60's but at night it gets cold, 30's.  We were in Oak Creek on Wednesday and most of the trees were still green or just getting ready to turn.  Wed. night is got down to 32 degrees so when we drove through Oak Creek on our way home from Flagstaff on Thursday we could not believe how fast the colors had changed on the trees.  It was so beautiful we had to stop and get more pictures.  So today I am posting two slideshows, the first is the pictures I took of NAU and the buildings I remember and the second is of Oak Creek and its colors.  I hope you will enjoy both.
Yesterday we did go to Jerome, AZ which was a ghost town a few years ago but is now a thriving tourist attraction.  My posting tomorrow will be about Jerome with pictures!  Please check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment