Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Verde Valley

We have arrived in Arizona and will be staying in Cottonwood, AZ.  It is halfway between Phoenix and Flagstaff.  It is located in the high desert, known as the Verde Valley about 5000 ft above sea level.  I feel like I am at home here.  I went to college in Flagstaff, Northern Arizona University, GO LUMBERJACKS!  I am very excited to visit the area and check out campus, my hang out spots, and everything else there is to do around here.  We will be here for two weeks and we are planning on lots of side trips.  I am anxious to show Tim the area and all that there is to do around here.  We will, of course,  visit the Grand Canyon along with a bunch of other tourist attractions that surrounds this area.  The weather should be warm during the day (70s & 80s) and cool at night (40s & 50s).  Check back and share my experiences in my college stomping grounds!  It is good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment