Monday, December 12, 2011

Cantata Sunday

What a wonderous day Sunday was.  The cantata was great and the choir and orchestra sounded wonderful.  Nothing beats live music!  Both services went well and were well attended.  If you came, thank you for sharing this time together.  Afterwards Carrie, Philip and I went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's,our second choice, we wanted to eat at Panera but it was too crowded and could not get a table.  It had been over 6 months since I ate at Ruby Tuesday's.  We never came across any during our travels.  It was good and we did not have to wait for a table.
I went to TLC rehearsal in the afternoon and we had a Christmas party.  These kids are something, after singing in two services they came back in the afternoon and went caroling over at Moosehaven, then  rehearsed  and then we had a Christmas party.  There was popcorn and hot chocolate, they decorated Christmas cookies and played a game, Reindeer relays.  It was fun!
It is raining today so it will be a good day to stay inside and finish up the Christmas projects.  I only have a few more to complete.  Today's slideshow are my Christmas decorations in the RV.  Even in a small space you can have a Christmas tree, I have two!  This has been a busy but very relaxing Christmas season so far for me. What a difference...for the good!

No comments:

Post a Comment