Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rainy Day

It has been a long time since I have heard thunder, saw lightning and had a day of rain.  It is nice to know that Florida rain storms have not changed.  I did go out and get my boxes sent and did do a little grocery shopping but that was about it.  The rest of the day I spent finishing up Christmas presents and figuring out how I am going to wrap some of them.  The wrapping of certain presents has created a challenge for me and I am trying to figure out the best way to get them wrapped.  I will conquer this issue!
Today I am going to try and finish up my Christmas shopping and then Tim and I  are going to the storage unit to start our fifth or sixth purging of items.  It is truely amazing what you keep and them find out you really don't need it.  I have to go through more clothes and get rid of some that I really don't need anymore.  We will moving to a new storage unit at the end of the month. 
The snowman picture I posted was from Jenny and Nathan.  They were tubing in Ruidoso, NM and took a break to build the snowman.  I think they did a great job especially since they are from Florida and did not have any previous experience in making a big snowman!

No comments:

Post a Comment