Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Golfing Day

Tim and I went golfing with our friends Bob and Robin yesterday.  We have not been golfing together since our trip together  last May in Panama City, FL.  As for my game, let's just say I am no threat to anyone!  I had a couple of good shots and several bad shots.  It was a beautiful day outside and we had a great time and that is all that really matters. 
Last night I had a rehearsal for Clay County Christmas that is this Friday night (Dec 16).  It is a great Christmas show and it really sets the mood for Christmas.  There are still a few tickets available so if you are in the Orange Park, FL area call quickly because they are going fast!
Today Tim and I are going to Gainesville, FL. to deliver one of our scooters that we sold.  We decided that as much fun as we had on our scooters we do not want to haul around all the wieght and we are getting bicycles instead.  Check back tomorrow because there will be pictures of Gaineville!

No comments:

Post a Comment