Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Football Sunday

So, after watching both football games I have decided that what ever team I want to win I have to root for the opposite team for it to happen.  The Raven's game was heart breaking with the final attempts to win and the 49er's seem to go home after the third quarter.  So, it is the Giants and Patriots...who are you going for?
When we took our drive to Sebring, we pasted Orange grove after Orange grove then all of a sudden we came across a grove where the trees were trimmed like cubes.  It looked so different that I had to take a picture.  Then we came to another grove where the trees were trimmed like pyramids.  I tried to research why the trees may have been trimmed like that but did not find anything.  If anyone knows why please let me know and I will share it.  It was very cool looking...check out the pictures.
Today is a travel day.  We are headed to Ft. Myers and after reading about the area I think this is going to be a busy week for us.  There is a lot to do and only a week to do it!  Please check back and see what we are up to on the southwest coast of Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment