Monday, February 13, 2012

A Cool Day

After joking about the mild winter that we have been experiencing here in Florida we got a touch of it yesterday in central Florida.  Yesterday was a high of 50 here in Clermont but with a wind chill it felt more like 40.  This morning, when I got up, it was 34 degrees.  Now I know up North that is a mild winter day but down in the south that is like 20 below temps in the North. Okay, enough about the weather.  We did
not do much of anything yesterday.  I played with all the \stuff I got from the convention on Saturday and
we went out to lunch.  I usually do not watch the Grammys but after the death of Whitney Houston, may
she rest in peace, I decided to watch them and did enjoy them.  Go Adele.
Today I am meeting my friend Kim at Downtown Disney to have lunch and hang out for a while.  She and her husband are here for a convention and she had some free time so I get to hang out with her.  Check back tomorrow and see what we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment