Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope your Valentine gives you something special today.    Yesterday, I had a great time at Downtown Disney.  I met my friend Kim by Planet Hollywood and we walked around the West Side then took a boat over to the Marketplace and walked around the different stores.  We ended up back at the West Side for lunch.  We went to Bongos, one of my favorite restaurants at Downtown Disney, and we had a great time together enjoying Bongos White Sangria and lunch.  We ended up having about a two hour plus lunch getting caught up with all that has been going on with the both of us.  Tim came with me to Downtown Disney but decided not to do lunch with us and took off to ride a boat to one of the resorts for lunch.  After lunch we met back up with Tim at Pleasure Island and sat on one of the outdoor sofas enjoying the afternoon sun and chatting.  It was a really nice way to spend a day.  It was so good to see Kim again and I enjoyed spending the day with her.  Thanks Kim! 
Today Tim and I will be going to Epcot at  Disney World.  We like Epcot and will enjoy being there on Valentine's Day.  I don't know which restaurant we will have dinner at and since they are all good it really won't matter much as long as we can get into one of them.  The weather is suppose to sunny and warm, in the high 70s, so it should be a nice day.  Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment