Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fake Rain Day

Yes it was a fake rain day.  The weather forecast was for rain, rain and more rain yesterday and it was just overcast until 4:00 then the sun came out but since it was suppose to rain I did not plan on doing anything yesterday.  I did go to Toys 'R' Us to pick up a gift and see some friends.  After I finished at TRU I checked out Joann's and Michaels then stupidly went to the commissary.  I should know better than to go to the commissary on a Saturday.  I did not stay long and just got a few items and then headed back to the RV and did laundry.  Retirement is very exciting!   Today I am going to Church and then to a Welcome Baby Baby Shower.  While we are in Jacksonville we will be seeing and doing things with friends and family and just taking it easy.  Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment