Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just Another Day!

How was your President's Day?  Mine was great.  I had a great lunch with my friend Debbie and then stopped by TRU to say "Hi" to some more of my friends there.  Last night I went to see a movie with my friend Robin and her son Chris.  We saw "Journey 2:  Mysterious Island", in 3D and it was pretty good.  It was entertaining and the 3D was well done.  There were a few corny items that came out at you but in general the 3D just enhanced the beauty of the island.  For a feel good action packed movie that you can take your family to this one will work.
Today we are having lunch with our daughter Carrie then going up to the storage unit to once again get organized and drop off items we no longer can use in the RV since we have redecorated.  Tim has done some more planning for our "big" trip and I have already got in touch with some friends and family we will get a chance to see along the way.  Hope Tuesday is good to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment