Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Quiet Sunday

It was another quiet Sunday and that was okay.  I went to Church, bought the Sunday paper then came home and had a relaxing afternoon and evening reading the paper, watching TV and finished my monthly cards for the my card club.  We had to masculine cards this month and it is a type of card I don't do very often so I really had to come up with a concept.  I did and today the cards will go out in the mail.  It was nice to just be able to stay home and relax for a day but now I am ready to get busy again and do some things! 
Today I get to go help build an Ice Cream cart.  It will be a prop in the upcoming Dinner Theater that is put on by the Teens Loving Christ choir from my church.  I will not be able to help with Dinner Theater this year because it is in May and I will be in Panama City.  This will be the first one in 15 years that I have not helped and it is a weird feeling for me.  Happy Monday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment