Saturday, April 7, 2012

April In Jacksonville

After so many warm and summer like days spring has returned to Jacksonville and it was welcomed!
I actually got cold being outside last night and I have not had that feeling since December. Today it is suppose to be cool in the lower 70s.  We return to the 80s tomorrow.  Last night I attended the Stages of the Cross at my church and it was very well done.  It was an artistic version and it really made you see what Jesus went through on Good Friday.  At each stage, you could experience, through art, what Jesus endured.  There were objects to touch and feel what it was like.  Thanks to all who put it on; it was very well done.  Afterward I helped break it down and then I had dinner with a very good friend, Sharon, and even got to play with her adorable dogs!   Tim is doing well and is ready to get his ordeal over with so we can get our next adventure started.  In his own words, "we will be going to Panama City",  To his heart Doctor - he is NOT kidding! Today we are having "linner" with our friends Lisa and George.  Lisa had her gall bladder removed last week and she is doing really well.  I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and that the Easter Bunny brings you something good tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment