Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Scenery Is Done!

The scenery for the TLC Dinner Theater is done and it is a good feeling; plus in my own opinion it looks good!  I did enjoy spending time with Debbie making it and it was nice to do it at her house instead of the Church.  The tree scene and the courtroom scene look great and can be used for other productions too! The fly-bys are done and so are most of the props that we were assigned to make.  Thanks Debbie for making our creative time together fun!  Last night we had Carrie and Philip over for dinner and had a nice evening together.  We only have a few more days here in Jacksonville  so we want to make sure we get to be with our friends and family as much as we can since it will be a while before we get together again. 
Today I am having lunch with two friends from Toys R Us.  We have been trying to get together since March but with their work schedule it has been tough to coordinate.  We are finally getting together today and I am looking forward to catching up with them.  Tonight will be my last choir rehearsal for quite a while and I will miss all my choir buddies!  I have posted a saying I found on facebook today because it made me smile and it is true!  Bubble wrap does bring out the kid in us!

No comments:

Post a Comment