Friday, April 27, 2012

Not Always What Is Planned

So, the plans I had for yesterday did not exactly work out but that was okay because other opportunities happened.  My lunch with my TRU friends got canceled because they were both not feeling well so that gave me the opportunity to work on some projects at the RV.  My son in law Philip came over in the afternoon, Tim was changing his brakes for him, and that gave me the opportunity to spend some one on one time with him.  I went to Choir last night for what will be my last rehearsal for quite a while but got an enthusiastic send off.  After choir I went to my friend Sharon's house,who could not make it to choir, and we had a great time just sitting in her living room talking the night away.  Thanks Sharon, I loved every minute of it!  So, even though the plans I made did not work out it was okay!
I have posted a slide show of the sunsets we observed through our travels since I do not have any new pictures to share right not.  I am working one a mountain slide show and a water slide show to share a little later on.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Today I am going to go see a "chick flick" with some very very good friends.  We are going to see 'The Lucky One' which I really want to see but Tim has no desire.  Besides with the NFL Draft going on he is very content following that.  After the movie will get a bite to eat.  So, it should be a great day and hope these plans work out!   I have had inquiries of our trip plans so I will be posting our itinerary tomorrow morning.  Happy Friday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment