Saturday, April 28, 2012

Girl's Day Out

I had a great day yesterday and spent it with two of my favorite people, Robin and Debbie.  We had a 'Girl's Day' where we went to see the movie, "The Lucky One",  and then out to a late lunch.  The movie was great.  It is definitely a 'chick flick' but it was still very good.  We went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch after the movie and had the best time just chatting away, oh yeah, and eating too!
Thanks Robin and Debbie for making it such a great day!  I will miss you both very much while I am on the road.  Of course, I will miss all my friends and family in the Jacksonville area while we are on the road.  That is the one thing that is tough about traveling.
Okay, today is the day that I am posting our Itinerary for the next several months.  It is at the bottom of this blog after the daily posts.  We are both getting excited about hitting the road and I am extra excited because during our travels I am going to have the opportunity to see family and old friends along the way.  Some I have not seen in over 30 years so this should be a great trip.  Tuesday morning we hit the road!  Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment