Sunday, April 29, 2012

The War was on!

So late Friday night or I should say early Saturday morning we hear this rustling in our bedroom and we knew it was not Shadow.  Tim jumped up and turn the light on expecting to see something but nothing was there.  Then all of a sudden in our ceiling we will the rustling again.  We both looked at each other and said "Mouse".  Well, as far as I was concerned that meant war!  When I went grocery shopping Saturday morning I purchased a couple of old fashioned mouse traps.  Last night Tim set the traps before going to bed and sure enough about just before I went to bed I heard the snap.  Now, I was not going to go see if we got the mouse because it was inside a cabinet and all I could vision is as I opened the door it jumps out at me.  So, I turned off the lights and went to bed.  This morning I told Tim about the snap and sure enough we got our mouse.  We did not hear any rustling at all last night so we are hoping that is it but we reset the traps just in case.  Now I know how Elmer Fudd felt about hunting Bugs Bunny.  Except we got the mouse.   I have heard that when there is construction around, which we have it surrounding us, that it can bring the mice inside looking for a new home.  Let's hope that the invasion is over so the war can be over otherwise we will be doing battle! Today's project, cleaning out cabinets!!!  I want to make sure we don't have any stow aways when we leave here Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment