Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Last Day of Moving

Today, Tim and I should be finishing up with my mom's stuff. We were not able to finish up yesterday due lunch, bowling and Dr. appointments for my mom. The retirement "ranch" where she is living is a great place and she wanted me to eat with her at lunch. Very elegant, cloth table clothes, napkins, the maitre d' seats you, and the wait staff are very accommodating.
Oh, the food was good too! My mom then had a Wii bowling tournament to compete in; she won her match. So today I will finish up getting everything completed. Tonight, we are going with my sister and brother in law to a dog walk area in Carlsbad. It is a two mile journey and will be good for Shadow. Pam, my sister, has two dogs so hopefully three dogs won't be a crowd! Check back tomorrow for some traveling pictures I took from El Centro to Oceanside. It was beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Cool.. glad you guys will be joining us for our walk. It will be good for all of us... See you later...

    ReplyDelete