Saturday, September 17, 2011

Vista, CA

Vista, CA is the third city of the tri-city area of Carlsbad, Oceanside and Vista. It was incorporated as a city in 1963 and became a charter city in June 2008. In 2008 it was listed as the 7th best place to live in the U.S. for to family life because of jobs and business opportunities, education, climate and cost of living. The population of Vista is 93,800 with a median income of $49,500 and a median age of 30.
Vista has over 25 educational institutions for youth and a business park that is home to over 800 companies. It also has two city supported community theaters.
Yesterday, I spent the day with my sister Pam cleaning out her craft room and reorganizing it. We got a lot accomplished but have some more to do. Today, Pam and I are going to a rubber stamping event in Poway, Ca and I am looking forward to it because I will get to see some more friends that I only get to visit with once a year!

No comments:

Post a Comment