Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Lights A Bust

Okay, as my good friend, Jean, noted it may be a little early for Christmas lights and she was right.  Tim and I drove down River Rd in Orange Park thinking surely there will be lights and there were!  On three houses!
So we were determined to find more lights and drove around the Orange Park neighborhoods behind the Town hall and Holly Point.  We were not very successful!  So, I told Tim I would wait a couple of nights.  There is a lot of neighborhoods in Orange Park and Jacksonville so I will find the lights!  If anyone knows of any great light displays,already, please let me know!
I started the day at Church helping put together TLC Cookbooks.  I think I almost have the book memorized.  It is  a great cookbook and it will be on sale today and can be purchased through a TLC.  Then I went on a quest to find a certain material I needed for one of my Christmas crafts (I cannot say what it is because some of you will be receiving the craft).  I went to at least 5 of the same stores through out the OP/Jax area and only found 2 of what I needed.  I will continue the quest in a couple of days when the stores should have more stock.
Tim and I have been discussing our next journey and I am pretty sure we have decided on Florida.  It is a big state with lots to see and do and it is a lot warmer than anything north of us.  So, if you have any suggestions please let me know.  We do want to go all the way to the Keys!  I could always do a East Coast to West Coast tour of Florida but that could be completed in three days. Hmm, I have to think about a name.  Oh well, I have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment