Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas

Merry Christmas!  I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas with family and friends.  Please remember our Military and their families.  I will be spending the day with Carrie and Philip.  Unfortuneately Carrie has to work this morning so we are delaying "our Christmas morning" to this afternoon.  We will be skyping with Jenny and Nathan during "presents time" so it will feel like we are together opening presents.  This was Jenny's idea and I think it is a great one.  That way we get to share the reactions together.  Carrie and I will make Christmas dinner and the rest we will just have to wait and see what happens.
Tomorrow we leave for Stephen Foster State Park for 10 days to enjoy the Christmas/New Year holiday with the Carters, Franciscos and Frendahls.  This has been a tradition that has been going on for 10 years now.  We all camp together for the New Year's holiday!  Check back for what we see and do!
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and thank you for reading my blog.  A new journey begins January 5th!

No comments:

Post a Comment