Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day before the Night before Christmas

Today I am going to St. Augustine with Tim and our very good friends, Bob and Robin.  I have not been to St. Augustine since last spring and I love going down there especially  this time of year.  The whole area around St. George street has lights everywhere and it is really beautiful.  The weather is suppose to be nice and warm, in the high 70's lower 80's.  Sorry to all those with cold weather.  This is just one of the benefits of living in Florida.  You never know how warm it will be.  They are predicting 76 degrees on Christmas Day!
Yesterday we went and picked up the truck.  It looks great and Maaco did a great job in repairing the damage.  We then ran some errands and while we were out we decided to stop by Sam's Club.  It was not too crazy yet.  I did make the mistake of going to the Commissary to finish up shopping for Christmas dinner.  It was a zoo with shopping carts everywhere.  I worked to get out of there as fast as I could. Not an exciting day but today will be different.  Check back tomorrow to see pictures of St. Augustine and the Night of Lights!

No comments:

Post a Comment