Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Decorations Are Up!

My RV is finally looking like Christmas.  It took a couple of days, not because of the vast area to decorate, but because I have to find places to put things.  Last year, I had the same problem.  I found places for the deocorations that was not going to interfere with any functions in the RV.  I think it looks good and will take pictures to share soon; I want to make sure I like what I did.  I can decorate a tree but then I tweek it for a few days moving ornaments around to try and create the perfect tree.
We went and got our scooters out of storage, thanks Richard and Sharon for keeping them for us.  Tim got a great surprise when he went to check them out.  They both started right up.  After sitting for over four months that was great.  We have decided to sell them and get bicycles instead.  The scooters were fun but having to drag two scooters around is a lot of wait on the RV and so they are for sale...anyone interested?
Today, I do not have any plans.  It is the first day since I have been home that I did not have something to do.  I am going to try and get more presents made and, of course, tweek the tree! 

No comments:

Post a Comment