Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Great Day

I had a great Birthday and I thank everyone for their birthday wishes.  All were very much appreciated.  I had a wonderful lunch with two great friends, Jean and Sharon.  I had dinner with Tim, Carrie and Philip.  We went to La Napalera, a really good Mexican restaurant in the OP/Jax area then went shopping to pick out a few gifts.  (Tim knows I like to do that).  We drove around my Mother's old neighbor on Fleming Island and found several houses with Christmas lights up.  I posted one picture and will make a slideshow of the others today!  We ended the day having dessert at Dairy Queen.  It was a great birthday!
My daughter Jenny had a half day of work yesterday because Alamogordo was getting snow.  The last time I talked to her last night she already had 6 inches and 6 - 8 inches more was forecast for overnight.  I guess she will have a snow day today.  Jenny, being a kid who was raised in Florida, loves the snow!  She loves playing in it but hates the cold...go figure!  Seems weird that 10 days ago we were there!  I think we got home just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment