Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tree Almost Tweeked

I knew I would be tweeking the tree and I did; a few times.  I am still evaluating but should be done today.  I did add some more decorations to on one of the trees.   Each change, in my opinion, is making the trees better looking.  I just have to say, what a difference this Christmas season is from the past 20+ have been!
Yesterday I cleaned up the RV then picked up Carrie and did a little Christmas shopping and we worked on some Christmas presents. It was just a relaxing shopping trip and no crowds.  This is the third day in a row that I have been in major retail stores and it has not been busy, especially at the checkouts. 
Today I have a Doctor's appointment, yearly check up, then lunch with some very good friends and Choir tonight. The Christmas song of the day is one I use to sing or think while Christmas shopping with my mom as a kid.  The stores, back then, use to go all out with Christmas decorations everywhere and most unique to their store through. It really put you in the Christmas spirit.  I was always the package carrier when I went shopping with my mom. After I had too many bags to carry I would run them out to the car and then we would continue to shop.   I wonder if that is the reason my mom took me shopping?  Come to think of it, I still am the package carrier even now when we shop together.  Clever woman! 

No comments:

Post a Comment