Friday, December 9, 2011

A Good Day

I had a good day yesterday especially at lunch with three very very good friends.  It was good to be together again.  I also had a Doctor's appointment, yearly check up, and I am good to go for anything.
Last night  I had choir.  We are doing a Cantata on Sunday and it will be good.   There is a lot going on at my church this week end with O Little Town (walk through the city of Bethlehem) on Friday and Saturday night from 6:30 to 8:30 pm and the Christmas Cantata by the choirs on Sunday at 9:25 and 11:15 am.  My church is Orange Park United Methodist Church in Orange Park, FL.  Please stop by for either or both events if you are in the area.  It will be worth it!
Today is my day to get some Christmas presents completed and get a few packages ready to send and then tonight I will be attending O Little Town.  I hope the weather cooperates.  It will be cool but that just adds to the ambiance of the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment