Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Only A Few Days Left

With only a few days left I am glad to say that I have completed my Christmas shopping, wrapped the gifts, done most of the baking and now I get to enjoy the last few days left before Christmas.  I am not use to having this freedom  but I could really get use to this.  Surprisingly, I do not miss the hustle and bustle of the retail world and the fact that if I was still working the store would now be open 24 hours a day through Christmas Eve makes it even more special.  Tim and I did go out and look at lights last night so I added another "light show".  It was taken in the neighborhoods of Grove Park and Village Green.  We are planning on going down to St. Augustine, FL to check out the 'Nights of Lights' sometime in the next couple of days.  When I do, there will be pictures to share.  Check back and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment