Monday, December 19, 2011

Six Shopping Days Left

I made that the title for all of you that have not completed your Christmas shopping and for my TRU pals who I know are counting down the days now.  Yesterday was just a relaxful Sunday, which I needed after the Saturday night I had in the Walmart parking lot! (HaHa)  I went to Church in the morning, had a quiet afternoon reading the newspaper (okay looking at the ads), wrapping some gifts and went to TLC rehearsal.  When I got home for dinner my son in law, Philip, had come by to watch the Broncos/Patriots game together and joined us for dinner.  A few hours later Carrie came over and had the leftovers.  It was just a nice Sunday before Christmas!
I did get some pictures of Christmas lights on my way from TLC rehearsal.  I drove past the Orange Park Town Hall and then down Plainfield Ave and took some pictures.  I will be checking out more neighborhoods through out Orange Park this week because the lights are finally out and their are some beautiful displays.  I love this time of year with the houses all decorated, the Christmas music playing, the Christmas movies on TV, giving gifts and all the special activities going on all around the area.  I am especially enjoying it all this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment