Sunday, February 26, 2012

A Cool and Rainy Sunday

Today is the Daytona 500 and it figures that after weeks of beautiful sunny weather here in Florida  the one day where dry conditions are needed is the day that it turns cold and rainy.  So, we will have to see what happens today with the race!  Tonight is the Oscars, which I love watching even though I have not see many of the nominated pictures, I still like to watch it.  I have to say I did see 'The Help' and I hope it does well with the awards tonight. 
Yesterday we spent some quality time with Carrie and we enjoyed out time together then last night we had dinner with our friends George and Lisa at Texas Roadhouse and had a great time.  The food was good but the company was better.  It was a good day!
We only have a couple more days here in the Jacksonville area then we head down south to Orlando and Wauchula.  When we go to Orlando we will be staying at a different RV resort, Lake Magic.  The Thousand Trails Orlando was full so we were able to get reservations at a sister resort.  We have stayed at Lake Magic before and it is a nice place.  Pictures will follow once we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment