Saturday, February 25, 2012

Golf Is A Four Letter Word

Golf is a four letter word and it can make you utter some more four letter words!  We played golf with our friends Robin and Bob yesterday.  Well let's just say they played golfed I just tried to hit a little round ball with a stick!  I could not do anything right yesterday on the golf course.  From my drive to my final putt it was a humiliating and humbling experience.  At least it was a beautiful day and I got to spend the day with friends.  We did have one small obstacle to over come on the 15th hole.  A 6 ft alligator decided to park itself next to the golf cart path led from the tee to the green.  Needless to say our tee shots were made as far away as we could make them from the alligator and still get to the green.  As we buzzed by the gator in our golf carts I think even it was feeling bad over the rotten game I was playing.  Now I have a big decision to make of whether I bring my golf clubs with me for our big trip or leave them behind!  After golf we went to dinner at Longhorn Steakhouse and had a good time.  Today Carrie is coming over and later tonight we are having dinner with our friends Lisa and George.  Today should be another good day for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment