Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Just Another Tuesday

Not much happened yesterday.  It was a gray day with gray clouds all day long.  The sun never came out but it never rained either.  There was moisture in the air and it's called Humidity.  It was so humid out that when I came home from the Activity center, around 5:45 pm my seat on my bike was wet.  I thought it might have rained while I was at the activity center but it did not.  We did go to an RV parts store to order a thermostat for our hot water heater and then we had lunch at Santa Fe Cattle Company.  We ate there on the 4th of July and like it so we went back for lunch.  It was good and their lunch menu is very reasonable.  I got started on my Feb CCC (Crazy Card Club) cards.  In the club we make greeting cards then exchange them with each other.  I get some great cards and new ideas for cards.  It keeps me busy!
Today we are headed to the Disney World and the Magic Kingdom.  We are hoping it is not going to be too crowded.  We have been there when we could not even move through Main Street and the wait for rides was over two hours.   So we have chosen the middle of the week hoping for it not to be too busy.  I will let you know the outcome tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment