Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Busy Day!

I had a busy day yesterday.  The morning was quiet but then the rest of the day was non stop.  I had lunch with two wonderful friends then went to spend the afternoon with Lisa, who is doing really well since her surgery.  Last night I went to a Wonderful Wednesday program at Church.  The JAM (J.esus A.nd M.e) choir, 4th - 6th graders, put on a performance of "The Tale of Three Trees" and it was really good.  My youngest daughter, Jenny, was in the same production 12 years ago when she was in JAM.  While I was at Church I saw and talked to many of my friends.  It was the social event of the evening and it was good to get a chance to catch up with each and every one of them.  It was a good day!
I have heard from some of my friends across the country that I will have a chance to visit and my one friends in Oregon also gave me some suggestions on things to do in a couple of  places where we will be staying.  The suggestions are great and will be keeping Tim and I busy while we are in that area.  If you have any suggestions for areas we will be visiting please let me know what they are.  I am just finishing up the things we will be seeing while in South Carolina and let's just say we will not be bored!  If you are unable to make suggestions on this blog here is an email I set up for communication for the blog:   jaxcolley@gmail.com .  Please send an email for suggestions or comments!
Happy Thursday to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment