Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Day At The Hospital

We are back in Jacksonville at NAS Jacksonville and this time we were fortunate enough to get a nice camp site.  We have not been so lucky the past few times we have stayed here.  The rec office must of decided to me nice to us since we won't be back for a while.  We can actually see the first hole of the Golf Course from our RV. I got a call from my friend Lisa who I was suppose to have lunch and see a movie with yesterday letting me know she was in the hospital.  Yes, she was at our BBQ on Sunday but that was not the reason she was in the hospital.  All of a sudden her gall bladder went bad and had to be removed.  Her surgery was scheduled for 6:00 pm last night.  I went to the hospital and spent the afternoon and evening with her.  Her surgery went well and pictures were taken during the surgery, not by me.  The pictures showed her gall bladder before it was removed and after it was removed; it was interesting to see. I am happy to report that she is doing well and feeling much better.  Lisa, you are in my prayers and I hope you have a speedy recovery. 
These next two weeks we will be busy between getting ready for our trip, being with friends and family and Holy Week about to begin next Sunday at Church.   We have finalized our plans for our first part of our trip and now I am looking into all the things we want to see and do while we are in South Carolina.  We will be based out of Fairplay, SC so if you have any recommendations of things to do in that area please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment