Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lake Day

It is nice to be camping on a lake.  I have always loved being by water, especially lakes, since I was a little girl.  Don't get me wrong the ocean is great but there is just something about a fresh water lake that I love to be around.  Kingsley Lake has been a favorite spot of mine to boat and swim.  I guess it  reminds of the lakes in northeastern Illinois and southeastern Wisconsin.  It was a lazy day for us.  We rode our bikes half way around the lake and I got to see Jenny's best friend and her baby.  They were at the family playground so we went by to see them.  The campground next door has really grown.  There area about 20 extra campsites for RVs and next time we stay at Camp Blanding  we will try to get one of those sites.  The lake is still a little cool so only Shadow went swimming.  Carrie came over for dinner last night and it was good to be with her again.  She has been working since we got back so this was the first opportunity she had to see us.  We had a nice evening together.  Today we are running errands then just hanging around the campsite.  Sometimes it is nice just to do nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment