Saturday, March 31, 2012

MS 5K Walk

Today I am walking in the MS 5K Walk in Orange Park, FL in honor of my best friend Robin.  She was diagnosed with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) earlier this year and I am so am very happy that I was in town for the walk.  Tim and I have been doing a lot of walking for conditioning of the walk.  5 kilometers is equal to approximately 3.1 miles.  It is not meant to be a race just a charitable walk to help support MS.  If you would like to make a donation it is not too late.  Just go to my Facebook page and hit donate.  The money is going to a good cause and I would appreciate any donations made.  I have not reached my goal yet but am hoping I will soon.  Look for the results and pictures of the walk tomorrow. 
I went and saw the movie 'Mirror Mirror' yesterday.  I have been wanting to see it since I saw the previews and some of the interviews on TV.  I thought is was very good and Julia Roberts plays a pretty good evil queen.  A different part for her but she did well.  If you want a fun movie that you could actually see as a family then go see it.  Happy Saturday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment